We work with a wide range of clients across many different business sectors. These range from small and medium businesses through to large blue chip companies and public sector organisations. The projects we work on vary enormously too, both in terms of their scope and complexity, but they all have the same underlying objective - to use current technology to improve efficiency and business performance.
Below are just a few of the businesses and organisations we work with.
NHS Purchasing & Supply Agency
- National Online Pharmacy Catalogue to help pharmacy staff to save money by making more informed purchasing decision.
- Pan Government Car Leasing Portal to provide quick & easy access to live pricing information.
- An online survey tool to help map the implementation and use of eSystems in place across the NHS
Isle of Man Ship Registry
- A web based registry management system to centralise the Registry's information and business processes into one single system
Youth Justice Board
- Completed analysis, specification and we are now part of a development team working on a new case management system for the Youth Offending Teams in the UK.
- Service Information System providing technical, parts and product information to British Gas field service engineers
Isle of Man Government
Transport for London
- We are currently developing a lost property management system to help return lost property found on London's buses, the Tube, Docklands Light Railway, taxis and Victoria Coach Station.
Sealey Power Products
- A catalogue management system to centralize Sealey's product information and publish to different formats.
Isle of Man Probation Service
- A case management system to assist with workflow, record all case information and report on performance in line with UK Home Office National Standards
- Helping to update and improve a legacy application to capture and report on school activity data