Controlled Document Portal
Provide your staff, partners or customers with the most up-to-date versions of key documents wherever they are in the world through a single, secure portal
The Controlled Document Portal (CDP), available through the G-Cloud framework, is an ideal solution for any organisation which needs to provide its employees or stakeholders with access to a central store of documentation, no matter where they are in the world. The CDP offers more than just a simple online filing system; it ensures that only the most recently published versions of documents are accessed, and by the right people.
It offers a wide range of features including archiving, a secure audit trail, version control and documents can be accessed via the web portal or an internal mapped network drive. Please visit the features section for a full list of the CDP's functionality.
Potential uses include:
- Committee Records - improve efficiency by creating a single portal to manage all committee records including minutes, agendas, attendance records and reports.
- Human Resources and Training - distribute workbooks, lesson plans, training materials and presentations to staff or students.
- Legal Records - provide legal teams with remote, 24/7 access to specific case files, contracts and legal records.
- Client Documents - centralise all your client documentation from case notes through to financial or legal records.
- Quality Management - facilitate quality accreditations by storing all of your quality procedures and processes, and demonstrate effective change control.
The CDP enables easier information sharing between different work units, departments, case teams etc. no matter how disparate or remote they are. It is also a valuable tool for any organisation that has field workers who need access to key documentation whilst out of the office. Find out more about how the CDP could help your organisation by visiting the benefits section.
PDMS hold the ISO 27001 security accreditation and the CDP is assured to IL1 (Impact Level) and IL2.
We can also customise the CDP, through the Specialist Cloud Services Lot, to meet any specific business requirements.
Buying our Controlled Document Portal through the G-Cloud Framework is quick and easy
Cost effective with no individual user licences - an on demand service, with an easy to budget for, monthly subscription fee
Our Controlled Document Portal is available as a fully managed service, making it very cost effective with no requirement for a large capital outlay. In addition, you don't have the overhead of any additional hardware, infrastructure or on-going maintenance costs to consider.
PDMS hold the ISO 27001 security accreditation and manage all the CDP software, hardware, backups, business continuity and security from our secure data centres.
There are no individual user licences, and with a monthly subscription charge, it is easy to budget for.
We offer a choice of standard packages to reflect different organisation's requirements, from our entry-level bronze subscription through to silver and gold, which offers an unlimited number of users and branding options. Our packages include training options and on-going support including a fully serviced help desk. We can also offer enterprise partner packages with completely tailored services.
We are offering any public sector organisation the opportunity to try our Controlled Document Portal on a no obligation to buy, free of charge basis for a one month period.
If you'd like to try the CDP for yourself, please contact us and we'll set up a secure portal that you can start using right away.
Our Controlled Document Portal available in the Software as a Service (SaaS) part of the CloudStore is offered using the G-Cloud framework - and that means buyers:
- don't need to go through time and expense by issuing OJEUs
- have the assurance that every product and service in the catalogue as been accredited to Government standards.
- will always use suppliers that are approved by Government as being agile, efficient and offering value for money.
- can find low cost and high quality solutions simply.
To get the CDP up and running in your organisation, you simply need to establish a call-off contract with PDMS which is a quick and easy process. Contact us to find out more.